Deliverable 2 – change management models | leading chnage | Rasmussen College System
Evaluate different change management models.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Gaining an understanding of the various models of leadership theory is critical in order to understand what skills and abilities are needed to influence the desired change in an organization.
Research at least two organizations that have had similar issues and successes during a change management process.
For this assignment, write a 2-3 page analysis of the problems and the change models that were implemented to address each organization’s problems.
Next, you will compare and contrast the change models used.
Assignment Requirements are as follows:
- Provide an overview of the issues that each organization faced.
- Include an example of at least three similarities and three differences between each change model.
- The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
- The paper should include at least two peer-reviewed sources, such as journal articles from the Rasmussen Library.
- A note about peer reviewed resources: A peer-review is a process by which a scholarly work (such as a paper or a research proposal) is checked by a group of experts in the same field to make sure it meets the necessary standards before it is published or accepted.