Marketing plan | English homework help
RESIT COURSEWORK 1 OF 1
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Critically analyse and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to determine an organisation’s competitive advantage and competitive marketing position.
2. Explore the opportunities and constraints (internal and external) within which an organisation has to develop marketing strategy.
3. Critically appraise an appropriate strategic market planning approach which effectively demonstrates an evaluation of markets, products and customers.
4. Develop a strategic marketing plan which is appropriately structured, justified and can be realistically implemented.
5. Analyse the challenges associated with marketing planning and the implications of such plans in relation to wider social and environmental issues.
You are required to write a report on the following:
With reference to the case study that you researched in Semester 1 (The Coach and Horses)
- Critically appraise its current external environment, clearly identifying the firm’s current competitive and market position.
- Given your analysis in task 1 above, what strategy (ies) should the firm implement in order to ensure survival and growth in the future?
2,700 words. (not including references)
- There needs to be clear evidence of wider reading and research
- There should be evidence of an appropriate and effective integration of relevant models within the report.
- Models and theoretical frameworks should be selected strategically in order to aid your analysis. Be prepared to justify your selections but do not feel you need to include all models and theories but those most relevant to your case and its analysis.
- Consideration should be given to both the short term and long term marketing direction of the organisation.
- Particular attention should be given to the structure of your report, ensuring that a logical format is pursued.
Please note that this assignment is an individual piece of work and should represent your own individual effort. College policy in case of plagiarism will apply.
In preparation for your final submission Turnitin facilitates the submission of draft work which you can self-check using the originality function. This matching software is useful to use to ensure that you have appropriately acknowledged/ referenced the sources used.