High performing teams | Information Systems homework help
Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, knowledge, or data to present information concisely and clearly. The intent of graphics is to assist the audience with understanding the data presented.
Create an informative infographic page using no less than 7 terms associated with the stages of team building and their impact on high-performing teams.
Provide a minimum of a 5-page analysis of the terms that you selected for your infographic. Include the following in your analysis:
- An examination of each element
- A discussion about why each item is significant to high-performing teams
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities (SWOT) of each item and their impact on the team
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.