6230 week 3 discussion | Information Systems homework help
- IT Acquisition and Implementation
- Enabling and Qualifying Processes
- Goals and Metrics
- RACI Chart
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ initial postings. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Cite sources in your responses to other classmates. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of week
Discuss the following topics:
- What are the main components of a project plan?
- What are the primary benefits of relying on systems development standards?
- Name and describe the eight basic steps of a software acquisition process.
- Compare and contrast the various options that exist for acquiring software.