Business and it ( improving data governance )
Improving Data Governance
Corporations are increasingly moving their data to the cloud. Select an organization, national or international, that has used or should consider using cloud technology. Then, address the following requirements:
1- Explain details (e.g., mission, vision, values, industry) about the organization that you selected.
2- Outline some of the advantages and disadvantages with your selected company using the cloud.
3- Explain industry practices. Do other organizations in your selected organization’s industry use the cloud? Why or why not?
4- What are some of the factors that must be considered before any organization uses the cloud?
· Chapter 2 in Information Technology for Management: On-Demand Strategies for Performance, Growth, and Sustainability
· Al-Ruithe, M., & Benkhelifa, E. (2020). Determining the enabling factors for implementing cloud data governance in the Saudi public sector by structural equation modelling. Future Generation Computer Systems, 107, 1061–1076. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2017.12.057
· Elzein, I. A., & Kurdi, M. (2019). Analyzing the Challenges of Security Threats and Personal information in Mobile Cloud Computing Infrastructure. 2019 International Conference on Digitization (ICD), Digitization (ICD), 2019 International Conference On, 202–206.
Meet the following requirements:
- Be 5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which is never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA (7th ed) style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.