Homework Essay Help
Stocktrak trading report | Business & Finance homework help
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE REPORT
- Save the final report as LastName_FirstName.doc
- The final report should be professional containing pages in this order
- a title page
- a table of contents page with titles and page number
- an introduction – give a background, your motivation or how you planned your trading
- Each section should have a title, sub-titles (if any) and must written in paragraphs
- Discuss five important trades (should be one from each of these five categories)
- buy/sell call option
- buy/sell put option
- an option spread – bull/bear/calendar, straddle or any combination
- buy/sell futures – currency/interest rate/index/commodity/future option
- buy/sell spots
- Conclusion – should include a statement about what you learned from the experience and what you would have done differently had you taken this course before taking part in the exercise
- a page for references
- include charts, figures or any visual tools to convey the rationale as to why you made the trade
- page numbers on each page at the bottom
- Your final course paper should be at least 7-8 pages (double-spaced) paper where you will discuss the rationale of at least the five most important trades one from each of the five categories listed above. Critically analyze the gains or losses. This 7-8 pages does not include title page, table of contents, appendices, etc.
- You can use as many graphs or charts to explain the trades you made or the technical indicators used in making the trades. The charts and graphs do not count towards to 7-8 page written report.
- Give a list of the references at the end of the report. The references can be news articles, data sources used, even video links or programs that you watched. Any information that is relevant in you trading decision can be listed in the references.