change management principles | HRMT620 Strategic Human Capital Management | Colorado Technical University
Respond to the scenario below with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
You and Shawn met yesterday with the members of a cross-cultural leadership team from AGC’s subsidiaries to discuss a change in AGC’s human capital management goals. The team concluded that if AGC does not change, it may not survive in today’s global environment. To fully diagnose the problems at AGC, they recommended that data be gathered and analyzed. The team asked you to prepare a presentation describing how you will diagnose the problems at AGC.
Review the AGC scenario for this course and prepare an 8–10 slide presentation that addresses the following:
- Describe why making a diagnosis is a critical part of a change management plan.
- Identify at least 3 current human capital management problems at AGC.
- For each problem that you have identified, describe a data collection method (such as interviews, focus groups, or performance appraisals) that you could use to gather data about the problem and from which employee groups you will gather the data.
- For each problem that you have identified, describe how you will draw conclusions from the data that you have gathered.
- Summarize your conclusions regarding the problems at AGC, and identify the root cause of each problem.
Please submit your assignment.
The materials found in the M.U.S.E. may help you with this assignment. Additional information is also provided in the Lessons from Experience series found at the following link: