Healthcare trends | HCM-735-E1WW | Franklin University
- Complete the Module 2 Readings prior to working on this assignment.
- Download the following report from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC): Health, United States 2011Links to an external site..
- Review the data in the report about mortality and morbidity.
- Document your thoughts as you review the data.
- Specifically, state what the data shows and what are the data trends.
- Based on your review, comment on the following:
- Based on the mortality and morbidity data, identify changes that seem to be occurring – you must discuss more than one change.
- What might these changes be attributed to, and what do they mean for the future of healthcare delivery?
- Respond to what you have observed from your analysis of the CDC report: when is the use of regulation appropriate in the delivery of healthcare services?
- How would you evaluate the effectiveness of regulatory efforts aimed at hospitals and at physicians?
- What additional recommendations would you make to current healthcare leaders in order to address patient care improvement?
- Conduct additional research for the issues above. Use the resources at the Franklin University LibraryLinks to an external site. to obtain at least three relevant, scholarly sources.
- Write a 3-4 page paper in which you address the items that you researched in the CDC Report.
- You must incorporate research into your paper from at least three relevant, scholarly resources.
- Follow all applicable APA GuidelinesLinks to an external site. regarding in-text citations, list of cited references, and document formatting for this paper. Failure to properly cite and reference sources constitutes plagiarism.
- The title page and reference list are not included in the page count for this paper.
Reference for the book (chapter 3 and Chapter 4): Shi, L. (2014). Delivering Health Care in America (6th Edition). Jones & Bartlett Learning. https://reader2.yuzu.com/books/978128406367