Hca 415 week 5 assignment ( final project ) – a graded – best
Imagine that you work for a health department and have been asked to make a presentation to a group of health care professionals on the role and responsibilities of community and public health.
After reviewing the materials throughout the course and based on what you have learned, create a PowerPoint presentation of at least six slides that covers the following topics:
- Describe the role of community and public health in the well-being of populations.
- Describe the public health organizational structure.
- Examine the legal and ethical dimensions of public and community health services.
- Analyze funding of public and community health services.
- Discuss the role of communication in community and public health programs.
Creating the Final
The Final Presentation:
- Must be created using a screencast program such as Jing, Screencast-O-Matic, Screenr, or other audio/video program.
- Must be a minimum of six PowerPoint slides in length (excluding title and reference slide), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.