The alwine team would like you to prepare a strategic roadmap for
The ALWINE team would like you to prepare a strategic roadmap for their business and a product roadmap for their product over three time frames – near term, medium term, and long term.
This assignment requires you to produce two deliverables:
- A PowerPoint version of the strategic roadmap
- A software version of the product roadmap created in Trello
Refer to the attached resource for more information about the case and assignment expectations.
- Spells out assignment instructions clearly
- Lists all steps to download and use Trello
- Provides a sample Trello board and what it might look like when you create it
- Provides a detailed overview of ALWINE and its business plans going forward
- Click the Submit Assignment button to upload the two deliverables – the PowerPoint file and the Trello file. Both the Roadmap and Trello board should be uploaded in pdf format
- Program leaders will provide feedback on assignment on-time submissions.
Suggested Time: 60 minutes
Suggested Word Count: 350-400 words
Note: This is a required assignment to complete the program.
ALWINE Product Roadmap
ALWINE Product Roadmap
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Strategic Roadmap
a) Very good understanding of different personas including patient/end user, provider, pharma, etc. b) Consistency between persona choice and choice of business model. c) Good attempt to size the market opportunity and overall comprehensiveness of the ALWINE strategy.
a) Narrow understanding of different personas including patient/end user, provider, pharma, etc. b) Lack of consistency between persona choice and choice of business model. c) Little to no attempt to size the market opportunity.
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Roadmap in Trello
a) Great fit between near-term strategy roadmap and 3-month sprint roadmap. b) Able to create roadmap at the epic level and organize features into themes. c) Ensured logical and consistent evolution from sprint to sprint.
a) Little to no fit between near-term strategy roadmap and 3-month sprint roadmap.b) Inability to create roadmap at the epic level and organize features into themes. c) Lacks logical evolution from sprint to sprint.