Operations plan | Operations Management homework help
Develop Part 4 of your operations plan and then assemble the final document by adding Part 4. PLEASE ONLY DO 3 PAGES! I have parts 1-3. I just need Part 4
- Explain the corporate practice of medicine requirements and the impact if they are violated.
- Explain the differences between protections extended to the employer-employee relationship and an independent contractor relationship.
- Describe a feature of an effective compensation plan for physicians and why it is effective.
- The Office of Inspector General (OIG) has established a set of guidelines, that physician practices should follow when creating a compliance plan. (pg. 508 of the textbook)
- Explain which OIG guideline would be significant for a small practice to include in their compliance plan and why.
- Determine how technology can be used to prevent malpractices. Provide a specific example.
- Evaluate the move from simple doctors’ offices to sophisticated healthcare facilities, explain what has caused this move, and the impacts on health care.