research assignment 1 | Information Systems homework help
Following are weekly assignments for the COOP and the Case Study Final Research Paper items to be addressed during each week:
1. Week 1 – Select your organization. Explain why you selected this organization and include a theological statement. (250 – 350 words)
2. Week 2 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list, begin your draft COOP with an analysis of the critical business functions applicable to the organization you have chosen, identification of the computer-based systems needed to execute these functions, and a listing of the individuals (by job title) necessary to operate these critical systems. (250 – 350 words)
3. Week 3 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list, continue your draft COOP by (1). Describing the organization of the response team, identification of critical staff, backup locations, and backup resources needed. (250 – 350 words) and (2). Describing how the plan will be tested. (250 – 350 words).
4. Week 4 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list continue your draft COOP by (1). Describing how and when the plan will be re-tested, how often and by whom it should be updated. (250 – 350 words) and (2). Describing how and by whom test data will be captured during the test, analyzed afterwards, and reported to the institution’s leadership. (250 – 350 words)
5. Week 5 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list continue your draft COOP and submit the draft Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) for feedback.
6. Week 6 – Prepare a briefing to “sell” your draft COOP to the leadership of the organization. (5 – 9 slides).
7. Week 7 – Finalize and submit your complete COOP. Include a cover letter that expounds on the organization’s faith, and justifies their decisions from a Christian perspective. (2,000 – 2,500 words)
NOTE : SEE THE ATTACHEMENT FOR REQUIRED READING MATERIAL TO USE.
also use the below links as well
Business Continuity Planning”, Step 10
Review previous articles, focusing on the test and re-planning phases.