Menu selection | Computer Science homework help
Assignment 2: Menu Selection
Despite being a fairly old technology, menu-driven interfaces are very common in user interface design. Menu-driven interfaces consist of a series of screens which are navigated by choosing options from lists.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the user dialog strategies used by a menu-driven interface.
- Determine why menu-driven interfaces continue to be popular in the modern computing age.
- Suggest at least three (3) strategies for making menu-driven interfaces visually appealing in the modern computing environment.
- Suggest alternatives for menu-driven interface design and explain how these alternatives can be designed to eventually replace all menu-driven interfaces.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.