Final reflection | POL 110 U.S. Government | Strayer University
Introduction: This assignment builds off the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9. Part 1: What is one domestic policy that you would change? Why?
- Be sure to use your approved policy and sources identified in the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9.
Part 2: From the list of branches below, choose 2 and explain the procedures for changing or making a new policy for each of those two.
- the legislative process
- presidential executive action
- administrative agency’s regulations
- legal system of the courts
Part 3: In what way can the public influence this proposed policy change?
- Use evidence to support your argument including statistics and/or relevant facts from your sources
Note:This assignment requires the use of Strayer University Online Library to be sure your references meet academic standards. All sources should be cited using the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) format.