Homework Essay Help
Case study two | Business & Finance homework help
- Analyze the elements of this case to determine whether a valid contract exists between Sam and the chain store. Support your response by identifying the elements of a valid contract in your analysis.
- Assume there is not a valid contract between Sam and the chain store. Analyze the elements of a quasi-contract and a promissory estoppel to determine whether the chain store would prevail on a claim of either. Why or why not? Include support for your analysis.
- Identify the rights and obligations of both the landlord and tenant under a standard residential lease agreement.
- Based upon those rights and obligations, does Sam’s landlord have grounds to evict? Why or why not?
- Further, what defenses might Sam raise to an eviction action? Support your response.
Book: Dynamic Business Law