Procurement | Management homework help
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who—buyer or seller—has the most risk for each contract type.
- Explain the methods that can be used to mitigate risks for each contract type.
- Develop a project monitoring process to track procurement orders for the project.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.