Implementing information technology across the globe
Find a peer-reviewed scholarly journal article discussing implementing information technology globally. Complete a review of the article by writing a 2-3 page overview of the article. This will be a detailed summary of the journal article, including concepts discussed and findings. Additionally, find one other source (it does not have to be a peer-reviewed journal article) that substantiates the findings in the article you are reviewing.
You should use Google Scholar to find these types of articles (https://scholar.google.com/ ). Once you find the article, you will read it and write a review of it. This is considered a research article review.
Your paper should meet these requirements:
- Be approximately 5 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
- Should include references and In-text citation.