3 – developing organizational effectiveness
Cargo United Corporation has recently decided that a culture change is necessary in the organization. They hope this change will improve leadership after years of ineffective leadership techniques that have impacted employee morale and organizational effectiveness. As part of the restructure, Cargo United Corporation wants to try to gain a competitive advantage through the creation of a unique leadership brand by using specific leadership competencies.
They have hired your company, O.E. Management Consultants, to determine how to best create this change in the organization. You will present your ideas for leadership change via an executive memo to the executive leadership team.
The executive memo should include all of the following, and be submitted as a Microsoft Word document:
- Explain the leadership styles, attitudes, behaviors, and characteristics that you think may be causing disengaged, unmotivated, and unproductive employees. Include 2 examples of leadership styles
- Define and explain the leadership styles, attitudes, behaviors, and characteristics that can improve the organization’s culture and employee attitudes. Include 2 examples of attitudes, 2 examples of behaviors and 2 examples of characteristics
- Analyze reactions that may arise from organizational cultural changes and identify ways to minimize resistance. Include 3 examples.
- Describe the attributes, traits, and motives needed by a strategic leader to support organizational culture changes. Include 3 examples that needed by a strategic leader to support those culture changes
- – must be in APA format and include references but in executive memo style