Two page memorandum to explain the concepts of data security while
Complete this Microsoft Education lesson to learn how to secure your Azure Storage account, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/secure-azure-storage-account/.
Consider the below scenario and answer to the below question.
- Your organization’s CEO has been considering how to address projected growth in your data processing functions by moving the workload to a cloud service provider. Current functions are executed in an on-prem data center on the same Local Area Network as the principal employee workforce. It is assumed some processing functions will remain on-prem during the transition.
- You’ve just completed a Privacy Impact Assessment on the customer data your organization maintains and have assessed that it will require protection to ensure it is not openly accessible to the public.
- Your CEO has asked what data security considerations must be addressed prior to proceeding to a cloud implementation.
In a one to two-page memorandum written to your CEO, explain the concepts of data security which will need to be addressed; these may not have held as high a priority in your on-prem deployment. Your CEO does not have an IT background, so structure your discussion for a non-technical audience. Remember, your CEO just wants to know what needs to be done. He doesn’t need to know the specific implementation details.
Ensure you’re using standard formatting for class papers and that you cite and reference any sources used. Any misspellings or grammar issues will result in deductions from the total score.
The paper requirements are meant to guide you in your assignment submission. The most important point is to make it readable, include the author’s name, course name, assignment name, date, and cite your sources of information.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double-Space (or equivalent)
- Citation Style: APA (The point is to use a style that makes your document readable and give credit to the sources you used.)
- List of References Page.
- Proofread – Edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Use only course text, professional journal articles, or other reputable resources.