Read the city of new london, connecticut, police department in
Read the City of New London, Connecticut, Police Department in Chapter 5 of Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Then, write a 2-4-page paper
Answer the following questions:
- Evaluate New London’s reasoning about being “too bright.”
- Critique the judge’s decision that it was not discriminatory to not hire people who are highly intelligent.
- How would an ethical leader have determined the cognitive ability requirements for this job?
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two to four pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed on the Materials link for each week.
- Be sure to follow the APA guidelines
- Your paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Support your interpretation with evidence from the book and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles from the library.