Read me: need a paper that focuses on 2 or 3 professional
READ ME: need a paper that focuses on 2 or 3 professional organizations within the Information Technology career field (examples below). Need a minimum of 3 pages. Must meet criteria listed below and on the grading rubric (attached). Must also include a minimum of 3 scholarly references that can be easily verified via Google Scholar or an online school library database.
First, watch this video on networking: https://youtu.be/7nUm9hKFQTM
Association of Information Technology Professionals – https://www.aitp.org/
Society for Technical Communication – https://www.stc.org/
Association for Information Systems – http://aisnet.org/
The International Society for Optics and Photonics – http://www.spie.org/?SSO=1
Identify at least two professional organizations in your chosen field. Research the organizations to identify the following:
- Social/Networking meetings
- Career services
- Industry Best Practices
- Regulation Updates.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two or three pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which is found in the Week 6 folder.
- Incorporate at least three scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Be sure to see if either of the organizations offers a student discount on membership. These opportunities can be valuable when you graduate.