In this week’s discussion board, discuss your thoughts about your
In this week’s discussion board, discuss your thoughts about your Research Methodology focusing on:
- What research methodology are you planning to use and why?
- How does your selected research methodology differ from, at least, one other research methodology?
Remember to use a formal writing style and cite where appropriate
Note: My Research paper Topic (IT related problems based) : “Information Technology Issues Facing Retailer Business”.
Write 5 pages
Problem Statement & Research Question(s)
This assignment consist of two parts. Please combine both parts into one document before uploading to Blackboard.
- Watch the video “Problem Statement”
- Write a problem statement on the topic created in week 1.
Your problem statement must thoroughly describe the problem and include:
- Facts ( shows that your problem is a problem)
- The problem (What is your research problem?)
- Why it is a problem?
- A summary of how you are going to fix the problem
- Watch the video “Developing a Research Question”
- Create two research questions for research topic you created in week 1.
- Remember that research questions should focus on the purpose of the research and should provide an answer to the research problem.
- Write a short paper (5 pages maximum excluding non-content pages) on the process of coming up with a good problem statement and research questions. Your paper should be detailed enough so that someone can read it and come up with the same or similar research questions.
The paper must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the SafeAssign originality-checking tool.
Note 1: Be very specific about the asking requirements, APA and peer reviewed references
Note 2 : My research topic is: “Information Technology Issues Facing Retailer Business” , IT related problem based. That I worked for week 1 paper .