Problem solving model with prescriptive strategy action plan for | bus232 | A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
**Background information** – the whole idea of this project is to analyze Walmart’s Strategical position in the retail world.
It has four major parts to it, this is the fourth part: in this section we are trying to create a Problem Solving Model with Prescriptive Strategy Action Plan for Walmart Corporation.
Only do 5 and 6, the highlighted topics
Problem Solving Model with Prescriptive Strategy Action Plan for Walmart Corp.
Data collection & Relevant Facts (overview of situational factors)
1. Defining the problem – Identification of key strategic action item
2. Causes – Supporting rationale from analysis (SWOT, BCG, and/or GE Model)
3. Alternative strategies to achieve key strategic action item
4. Evaluation of alternatives (advantages/disadvantages of each alternative)
5. Decision – Suggested strategy (the best approach) with supporting rationale
6. Taking Action & Following up – Implementation plan for action item
Links that can help