Medications, procedures in health care
Presented a short (50-100-word) response to the topics given below. Be sure to clearly address each question. The assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document electronically to the instructor.
- Identify the regulations concerning venipuncture, drug administration, and IV medication and how these standards in your field.
- Explain the repercussions that could arise from violating these standards.
- What are the responsibilities of a person in your health care position during a code arrest?
- Discuss the repercussions that could arise, both for the patient and you, in regards to injection of contrast media.
- Explain the organization of the information supplied in the Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR).
- What are the benefits of physicians using PDAs in ordering prescriptions for their patients?
- Compare the ratings of addictive drugs on the controlled drug standard. Give an example of each category.
- What are some reasons the imaging professional should chart carefully? In which ways is charting accomplished?
- Which examinations require charting and how is this done?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.