Final paper of pros and cons of managed care in america
Final Paper (Week 7): 170 points
It is expected that the final version of your Paper will be 7-10 pages in length (excluding cover page, references page, and any appendices), with 6-8 sources identified. APA in-text citation is required in addition to listing all of your sources on a works cited page at the end of the document. Your grade will be affected if you do not cite or identify your sources correctly.
Your final paper must include the following sections in addition to a cover page and table of contents. It may also include other sections if you deem it necessary and appropriate.
- Define the Challenges and Problems Associated With Your Topic
- Review of the Literature
- Challenges/Problems Analysis
- Recommend Solutions
- Implementation of Solutions
- Summary and Conclusion
Your presentation must summarize your paper in a professional manner that would be appropriate to present to a Board of Directors.
- Your paper should be 7-10 pages in length (excluding cover and references pages), with 12-point Times font, double-spaced with one inch margins, running head, and page numbers – all in accordance with APA formatting. Include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body of the report, summary/conclusion, and references page.
- Even though this is not a scientific writing assignment, and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative outside references are required. These should be listed on the last page, titled References.
- Appropriate citations are required.
- All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
- Papers are due during Week 7 of this course.
- Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Discussion topic.