First part | Philosophy homework help
Answer each these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. What kind of speech was the First Amendment written to protect?
2. Does the First Amendment apply only to spoken words?
3. What does it mean that laws regulating speech must be content neutral?
4. Why are common carriers prohibited from controlling the content of the material they carry?
5. How does the Supreme Court determine whether material is obscene?