Write a program that generates n random integers between 0 and 9 and
Write a program that generates n random integers between 0 and 9 and displays the count for each number. (Hint: Use an array of ten integers, say count, to store the counts for the number of 0s, 1s, . . . , 9s.)
A modular program is expected – use Methods. The program specifications are as below.
- In the main() method, declare an int array of size 10, named count.
- Implement a method populateCount(int cnt) that initializes the array to zero.
- Implement a method countNums(int cnt, int n) that accepts the count array and an integer n. The method should generate n random numbers in the range of 0 to 9. It should keep a count of how many times each number, 0 to 9; is generated in the array count.
- Implement a method printNums(int cnt) to print the count array. Note, print “time” or “times” – which ever is appropriate.
- Use basic structured programming and procedural programming.
- Write a main() method that declares the count array. Invokes the countNums() method with n = 10 followed by invoking the printNums(). Then invokes the countNums() method with n = 100 followed by printNums(). And again, invokes the countNums() method with n = 1000 followed by printNums().
- Make sure you invoke the populateCount(int cnt) method at appropriate times. And write out the heading for each set, n = 10, 100, and 1000.
- Documentation. Includes your name, create date and purpose of lab.