This exercise requires designing a program which solves the problem
Module 3 Program Assignment: House Painting
This exercise requires designing a program which solves the problem described in the problem statement below. Provide comments as necessary in your pseudo-code and the Java program.
Your solution must include these components:
- Hierarchy Chart
- Program Coded
- Program Output
A painting company has determined that to paint 115 square feet of wall space, the task will require one gallon of paint and 8 hours of labor. The company charges $20.00 per hour for labor. Design a modular program that asks the user to enter the number of square feet of wall space to be painted and the price of paint per gallon. The program should then calculate and display the following data:
- The number of gallons of paint required
- The hours of labor required
- The cost of the paint
- The labor charges
- The total cost of the paint job
Your program should contain the following modules:
- Module main. Accepts user input of the wall space (in square feet) and the price of a gallon of paint. Calculates the gallons of paint needed to paint the room, the cost of the paint, the number of labor hours needed, and the cost of labor. Calls summaryPaint, passing all necessary variables.
- Module summaryPaint. Accepts the gallons of paint needed, the cost of the paint, the number of labor hours needed, and the cost of labor. Calculates and displays total cost of the job and statistics shown in the Expected Output.
Enter wall space in square feet: 500
Enter price of paint per gallon: 25.99
Gallons of paint: 4.3478260869565215
Hours of labor: 34.78260869565217
Paint charges: $112.99999999999999
Labor charges: $695.6521739130435
Total Cost: $808.6521739130435
You must submit your solution as a Microsoft Word document (.docx) with all components included in the one document. Also, submit the Java source code file (.java).