Discussion: literature search, part ii
In this Discussion, you will conduct a literature review of your topic area, focusing on a research study that uses one of the qualitative approaches covered this week.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the reading materials about the different approaches in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Conduct your own literature search to find a published study that represents one of the Week 3 approaches. Remember, you may have to broaden your search terms to find an appropriate study.
- Review the following resources before proceeding with your own article review
Contribute a 3-paragraph Discussion post in which you respond to the following:
- Summarize the characteristics of the approach of the research article you chose during your literature search.
- Summarize the research article, including the citation and sufficient information for your classmates and Instructor to locate the article.
- Present a short critique of that article based on the “R8360 Guidelines for Reading and Evaluating Qualitative Research Articles” document.
TOPIC : Factors behind African American Males Being Victims of Police Brutality
Be sure that any references are actually cited in the post.
Otherwise, the reference should not be listed.
Also be sure to use correct APA 7th edition format for all reference list entries, e.g., italicize journal titles (and volume numbers).