Week 6 assignment – performance management | BUS 325 Global Human Resource Management | Strayer University
In an effort to evaluate and develop an effective expatriate performance management system in the previously selected multinational corporation, you will write an essay analyzing performance management processes in multinational corporations.
In 2–4 pages, your assignment must address the following:
- Describe the five variables that should be addressed in an expatriate performance management system.
- Analyze the elements within each of the five variables that should be considered in the performance management system.
- Evaluate the challenges with conducting performance evaluations for expatriates that differ from a traditional performance management system.
- Provide citations and references from a minimum of three sources found on the Strayer databases at the Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze performance management processes used to assess performance throughout a multinational corporation.