Abstract of proposal only | Law homework help
Group assignment. I am only responsible for bullet point 2: Abstract (maximum of 150 word summary of the entire proposal) on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA)
Prepare an evaluation proposal (including anticipated results) for a criminal justice policy or program in your area of interest.
Create a 12- to 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
The proposal should include:
- A title of proposed study
- Abstract (maximum of 150 word summary of entire proposal)
- Background section, including a description of the policy or program, and goals and objectives of the program
- The purpose of the evaluation
- Evaluation questions, including:
- Methodology (sample, groups, setting, instrumentation, procedures, data)
- Impact and significance of the study
- Mock or real presentation of results
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Format your presentation in accordance with APA guidelines.