Participation | Algebra homework help
Thoughts on the Course
For this discussion topic, earn participation credit by posting thoughtful and substantive comments about the course. Obviously, there are no right or wrong answers. However, to earn participation points, please post substantive thoughtful comments and/or helpful suggestions.
Here are some questions to think about. Feel free to address as many questions as you like, or to contribute thoughts about any aspect of the course.
- What mathematical topic did you find most interesting? hardest? easiest? most useful to know?
- Are you planning to take a statistics course?
- Did you find the homework practice to be helpful?
- Did you find the participation problems to be helpful in learning the material and how to communicate it?
- Did you find that the quizzes helped you to assess what you knew and what you needed to work more on?
- Did you find the linear model project to be interesting, and did it help you to see a connection between college algebra and real-world applications?
- Did you have a printed copy of the textbook, or solely electronic access? Did the format (printed or electronic) matter to you?
- How do you like the 8-week format for the course?