Assignment: developing access control strategies for data and file
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Develop an access control plan using layered security concepts.
You are a security professional. You have been asked to develop strategies to protect data and file systems in a small Linux environment. The environment contains a Linux application server, a Linux web server, and 30 workstations and laptops. Several users connect to the network from their personal mobile devices.For this assignment:
- Develop layered access security strategies that protect data at rest, data in motion, and file systems.
- Prepare a brief summary report describing an access control plan for implementing the strategies. The report should include the purpose of the plan, steps in creation of the plan, and brief implementation procedures.
- Course textbook
- Internet access
- Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
- APA 7th ed.
- I described practical and achievable layered security in the access control plan.
- I created a professional, well-developed report with proper documentation, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.