Homework Essay Help
Writing assignment | Accounting homework help
Project: Marketing Plan – Part 4: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
- Identify the Target Audience
- Before you create a strategic communication plan, you need to understand the target audience.
- Use the target market information from the marketing strategy
- Set the Communications Objectives
- Use two or more of the marketing objectives found on page 587 of Marketing Management
- Write the objectives to align with the strategic marketing goals.
- Design the Communications
- Your marketing communications should include: message strategy, creative strategy, and a message source.
- Message strategy: What will you say? How will these messages create points-of-difference and/or points-of-parity?
- Creative Strategy: How will you say it? Will you use informational or transformational appeals?
- Message Source: Who should say it? Your sources should be rated using the following criteria: expertise, trustworthiness, and likability.
- Select the Communication Channels
- Will you use personal or nonpersonal communication channels?
- Describe the channels for each marketing communication.
- How did this assignment help prepare you for greater responsibility?