Week 8 – signature assignment: developing my topic and my literature
This assignment puts all the knowledge together from previous weeks. You will focus on your research topic and write a well-developed literature review.
The assignment for this week is:
1. Update your work from last week per your professor’s comments and feedback.
2. Following the directions below, enhance your theoretical or conceptual framework.
3. Update your annotated bibliography to move the sources to the reference page and now merge the content from each article into logically flowing paragraphs.
4. Include in your summary at least one or two dissertation titles you reviewed and what you discovered about chapter 2.
- Identify the guiding framework. Present the key concepts, briefly explain how they are related, and present the propositions that are relevant to this study.
- Explain how the framework guided the research decisions, including the development of the problem statement, purpose statement, and research questions.
- If more than one framework is guiding the study, integrate them, rather than describing them independently. Do not select a separate framework for each variable/construct under examination.
- Do not exceed two pages. A more thorough discussion of the theoretical/conceptual framework will be included in chapter 2.
Length: 12 pages
References: Include a minimum of 15 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.