Sports marketing research | BSM 2801 – Sport Marketing | Columbia Southern University
For this assignment utilize the PowerPoint Presentation attached, which includes an initial SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis of the sports marketing plan.
Select from the powerpoint one of the weaknesses (W), opportunities (O), or threats (T) from the initial SWOT analysis, and complete an essay of at least three pages in length that addresses the items below.
- Explain the purpose and what you plan to identify.
- Define the problem or opportunity.
- List your research objectives.
- Choose the research design type that you will use, and explain why you selected it.
- Identify the data collection technique(s) that you will use, and explain why you selected it or them.
- Design the sample that you will use. Describe how you determined your sample, and explain why you chose the sample.
- If using a survey or questionnaire, provide an example. If using another data collection technique, explain the technique and how it will impact your data collection.
- Briefly explain how segmentation, targeting, and positioning will play a role in the marketing of your product.
- Explain what you learned from the IBISWorld Report, what you hope to achieve, and possible findings from this research.
Your essay must be at least three pages in length, not counting the title page and references page.
It should contain at least two sources that are properly cited within your essay and on the references page using APA Style.
Make sure your essay uses proper formatting and appropriate page and section headers.
Utilize the Sports Marketing Research template attached to complete this assignment.