Summative assessment: assessing instructional systems | education | Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Note: While the professional standards were written to guide the practice of educational leaders, the NPBEA report explains that the standards are not intended to prescribe specific actions; rather, their application should be adapted “to be most effective in particular circumstances and contexts” (p. 4). As such, you will need to modify your application of Standard 4 to assess the instructional systems—not the current leadership—in your educational setting.
Share your assessment discoveries in a paper in which you provide detailed responses to the following questions:
- What positive and/or negative findings did you discover in your educational setting in relationship or comparison to the standards?
- How do these findings support or detract from the mission, vision, and culture in your educational setting?
- What are the potential implications to the other professional standards?
- Your assignment should fully address each question, not exceed 2 double-spaced pages, and reflect proper APA formatting for all citations. A title page is not required.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance