Module 1 discussion-english | Article writing homework help
I need 250 words Initial post and two replies of 75 words each. You can choose any of the scenario from the three scenario. Due in 24 hours
Choose one of the following prompts to respond to. Make sure it’s clear which prompts you chose, perhaps by numbering your responses. Each response should be a solid paragraph in length—be sure to explain your answers.
- Be on the lookout for an argument (as defined in this week’s module) somewhere in your workplace or community this week. Explain the argument as you witnessed it, and then conclude with a summary with this structure: The arguer wants us to believe that [arguer’s claim] because [arguer’s evidence].
- Select a topic that sparks local or national debate. Without revealing your position on the issue, pick one side of the debate to analyze and identify, with evidence of each:
- that side’s claim,
- the evidence they use to support their claim,
- the assumptions held by its supporters, and
- the rhetorical appeals (ethos, logos, pathos, etc.) used by that side.
- Upload (or link to) an editorial cartoon addressing a current issue. Identify the widely held assumption challenged by the cartoon.
Be sure to respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings. When responding to your classmates, you must address your postings to the person you are responding to on the discussion board. You must write in complete sentences using proper grammar rules.