Fundraising plan | Business & Finance homework help
Your assignment is to develop a fundraising activity for your current program. If you are not in a program currently, it is ok to approach the assignment as if you will be in a position of leadership (head coach/athletic director) in the future. You are to choose a fundraising activity that you have implemented or would want to implement into your program in the future. You should include the following main headings listed below:
- Overall budget spreadsheet – Make projections of expenses and revenues and provide a detailed income statement that supports your projections. It should include all revenue, startup costs and day of event expenses, donations, entry fees, concessions, and other money generated for the event.
- Logistics – How would the event run? Also, include outside organizations that you would need to use to help run the event. For example if you were running a 5 k, 1/2 marathon, or full marathon you would most likely need an outside company to perform your timing system.
- Tracking money – Develop a strategy for keeping track of the money that you would use for this fundraising event.
- Sponsorship – Let us know how you would attract sponsors for the event and the reasons why you feel a local sponsor would want to support your event.
- Donor follow up – Include in your report how you would follow up with donors for your event.
- Closing – you should include:
- Clear, accurate description and summary of experience and/or what you learned.
- Thoughtful analysis and assessment in relation to profession.
- Personal significance for your future coaching or athletic administration experience.
- Sample docs – Optional to include graphic sample flyers, organizers, charts, and graphs to enhance your project.
- Paper must include a title page and follow APA guidelines.
- Paper MUST include specified titles for each section of the paper (a-f listed above)
- Two (2) references must be included at the end of this assignment.