Business management homework | Management homework help
There are many types of business suited for doing business online. Those types of businesses give customers the convenience of instantly purchasing what they are looking for without having to head out to a store. Another good thing about online businesses is that they require much less risk than investing dollars in a brick-and-mortar store or office. With some basic website and communication skills along with a little maintenance know-how, almost anyone can launch a business online and get it up and running in only days.
Online Business Idea
For this project you are going to write a five (5) page proposal for a new online business.
- Describe the online business
- Discuss the problem your business is trying to solve
- Identify your target market and the customer profile
- Compare your idea to the competitors
- Examine what makes your internet solution different than your competitor
- Explain to your potential investors the effectiveness of this online idea.
Submit your Five (5) page proposal in APA format with at least 3 references. Please note that title page and reference page do not count as part of the five (5) page total.
Here is a guide to help you jumpstart the project
- 1 Title page (remember the running heading should be abbreviated and all caps) – This proposal does not require an abstract.
- 3 paragraphs describing the online business
- 2 paragraphs discussing the problem your business is trying to solve
- 3 paragraphs identifying your target market and the customer profile
- 2 paragraphs comparing your idea to the competitors
- 2 paragraphs examining what makes your online solution different than your competitor
- 2 paragraphs concluding your presentation convincing your investors the effectiveness of this online idea.
- Reference page