Watch the attached video, rita pierson every kid needs a champion.
· How is human connection important to children?
· Pierson makes the argument that “kids don’t learn from people they don’t like.” Do you agree or disagree with her argument? Why?
· What are some of the ways that early childhood educators can build relationships with the children they care for?
· Pierson makes the case that a teacher or caregiver may not like all the children in their care, but that teacher/caregiver cannot let the children know this. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
· Has this TED talk changed the way you will view your future students?
Every kid needs a champion | Rita Pierson
User: n/a – Added: 5/3/13