Final research paper – literature review section:
Complete the Literature review for the following 8 articles
Measuring Employment Impact: Applications and Cases. Harvard Business School Accounting & Management Unit Working Paper, (21-082).
Freiberg, D., Panella, K., Serafeim, G., & Zochowski, T. R. (2020). Accounting for Organizational Employment Impact. Harvard Business School Accounting & Management Unit Working Paper, (21-050).
Chattopadhyay, A., Lyle, M. R., & Wang, C. C. (2021). Connecting Expected Stock Returns to Accounting Valuation Multiples: A Primer. Harvard Business School Accounting & Management Unit Working Paper, (21-081).
Kaplan, R. S., & McMillan, D. (2020). Updating the balanced scorecard for triple bottom line strategies. Harvard Business School Accounting & Management Unit Working Paper, (21-028).
Simoyama, F. D. O., Grigg, I., Bueno, R. L. P., & Oliveira, L. C. D. (2017). Triple entry ledgers with blockchain for auditing. International Journal of Auditing Technology, 3(3), 163-183.
Treleaven, P., Brown, R. G., & Yang, D. (2017). Block chain technology in finance. Computer, 50(9), 14-17.
Qureshi, I. M., Iftikhar, M., Bhatti, N. M., Shams, T., & Zaman, K. Critical elements in the implementation of just-in-time management: Empirical study of cement industry in Pakistan. Springer Plus, 2, No. 645.
Ma, Yi & Tayles Mike. On the emergence of strategic management accounting: An institutional perspective. Accounting and Business Research, Vol.39, No.5. Pp.473.
The Literature Review section should approximate 12 pages that includes the following:
- Cover page
- An introduction section (identifying the general topic to be addressed, accounting problem statement based on the general topic, brief background on topic, purpose of research, and research question(s)). Introduction section should approximate three (3) pages.
- A Literature Review (include Level 2 and Level 3 headings where appropriate). Literature Review section should approximate eight (8) to 10 pages;
- An Analysis of the research (provide findings of your research questions). The Analysis section should approximate three (3) pages; and
- A Conclusion (answer to your research questions, recommendations, and managerial implications). The Conclusion section should approximate three (3) pages;
- References section.
- Please note that this course requires you to focus your research based on existing research literature from peer-reviewed journal articles.
Should be in APA