Computer projects in word, excel and powerpoint
18PR) Capstone Project Instructions
Last Changed: 8/17/2018
This module includes the following four projects to be completed on your PC and Uploaded into your EagleOnline/Canvas course to be graded by your professor:
• Part 1 – PPT Project: This project includes a PPT presentation based on the topic provided to you by your instructor.
• Part 2 – WORD Project: This project is based on Word modules.
• Part 3 – EXCEL Project: This project is based on Excel modules.
• Part 4 – ACCESS Project: This project is based on Access modules.
Perform the steps in the order listed. Check your work before submitting
(Print this sheet if needed)
NOTE: Make sure to view the (18PR) PPT Sample Solution.pdf link within this module to get some ideas on
how to incorporate the features listed below into a PPT presentation.
Part 1 – PPT Project Instructions
Create a new PowerPoint presentation file on your PC (or flash drive) named 18PR_ppt_LastFirst, where LastFirst is your actual Lastname and Firstname (For example, if your name is Mary Smith, you will name the file 18PR_ppt_
TOPIC for PowerPoint ProjectCheck with your Instructor Some rules to follow in creating your presentation along with some suggestions:
a. Do not use foul language (keep it clean)
b. Do not make sexual innuendoes
c. Keep it “G-rated” (something you could have kids to read)
d. Try to “teach” or “inform”
3. Presentation should contain no less than 10 and no more than 20 slides. 1
Use a template or a theme.
For Templates: Click on File/New, and then you can select PowerPoint presentations and slides, Sample Templates, or you can enter a module in the “Search Office.com for Templates” box to search for various templates (though that will also give you invitations, and all sorts of other things)