W7 | Article writing homework help
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Your assignment in this module will give you the opportunity to practice the five-step writing process. Create a document in Microsoft Word and follow APA formatting where appropriate. Select a topic of your choice related to healthcare, and research 2-3 peer-reviewed articles from healthcare related magazines.
- Provide level one headers for the five steps (See APA Manual 7th ed).
- After the cover page, start with the header “Prewriting.” In this section, follow the example in the textbook on page 228, Figure 9-1 Prewriting sample. This section should cover three-fourths to one full page double-spaced.
- Starting at the top of the next page, begin with the header “Writing.” In this section, follow the instructions in the textbook, on page 228. (Remember this section you should not be worried about spelling, grammar or punctuation. This section should contain 700-800 words identify the points you made in the “Prewriting” section.)
- Starting at the top of the next page, begin with the header “Rewriting.” In this section, cut and paste the “Writing” provided in the previous section after the header. Use the comment feature of Microsoft word, identify every error by highlighting and offering a comment of what the problem is and what change is needed. Follow the recommendation on page 229 of text. (Example: sp – treat; add – coma, etc.) See the resources in Module 7 for help with Microsoft comment feature.
- Starting at the top of the next page, begin with the header “Finalizing.” Below the header, you will provide a final copy with all the corrections from the prior section. Remember to separate into paragraphs as appropriate. (Remember to include all in-text citation and quotation marks for any direct quotes.)
- Starting at the top of the next page, begin with the header “Proofreading.” Copy and paste everything below the header to this section. Follow the instructions for “Step Five: Proofreading” on page 230 of the text. Use the comment section to identify any errors found and how you will correct them. Also, see the reference by Meecham for tips on proofing your own work.
- Continue by double spacing, add the final header “Summary.” Under this header summarize your thoughts on using this method to create and complete a written assignment or project. The summary should be between 5-10 sentences.
- Starting at the top of the next page, begin with the header “Reference.” This section should be completed with the 2-3 resources you researched and cited in your assignment. (Be sure to properly format your references.)
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly citations to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)