Summer residency research paper | Applied Sciences homework help
Residency Paper Information:
For your residency group project, you will pick an industry/company to focus on for this assignment. Based upon the given information you can find on the company and any past issues/breaches the company has gone through, create Crisis Management Plan (found in Chapter 11, page 197, in your book). Formulate the paper as follows:
1. Introduction – brief background of company and any issues the company has had in the past such as data breaches
2. Strategies and Management – business activities, risk factor activities, reactive risk mitigation strategy, risk management, financial performance (more or less depending upon company)
3. Risk Analysis – political analysis, environmental analysis (more or less depending upon company)
4. Crisis Management Plan:
b. Committee for crisis management planning
c. Crisis types
d. Structure of the Crisis Management Team
e. Responsibility and control
f. Implementation Plan
g. Crisis Management Protocols
h. Crisis Management Plan Priorities
6. Divide the work on the plan amongst your group members.
7. You must have a total of 10 unique references.
8. The paper must be in APA format.
9. There is a MINIMUM of 15 pages, required, and does not include references or title page.
10. Limit pictures, diagrams, charts, and graphics to no more than 2 pages in total.
Residency Presentation Information:
Based upon the research and writing completed for the plan, prepare a PowerPoint presentation that will look at 4-5 Risk items the company needs to focus on.
1. How is your plan important for the company?
2. What are some of the key points within the plan? (1 point per group member)
3. How would you test your plan?
Slide 1 – Title Slide w/ all group members names
Slide 2 – Brief company information
Slide 3-7 – Company Risk Items – Key Points
Slide 8-9 – How would you test your plan
Slide 10 – Summary
Slide 11 – References
***Slide count may vary if you want to address the risks on multiple slides, but you should have a min. of 10 slides. All members are required to participate in the creation of the PowerPoint presentation.
We need to keep the presentations to 10 minutes or less.
Practice your presentations in advance and set a timer – please do not exceed 10 minutes.