preparing for assessment lesson plan
Preparing for Assessment Lesson Plan
Select a secondary grade level and content area. Identify a corresponding state standard from your state and create a lesson plan using the “COE Lesson Plan Template.” Be sure to include:
- Lesson summary including state standard.
- Outline of the classroom and student factors, including grade level and content.
- Two learning objectives.
- Instructional activities that correlate to the objectives.
- A description of the type of assessment you will use and why.
- A pre-assessment method.
- Prior knowledge necessary.
Additionally, write a 500-750 word reflection on the lesson plan that you created, justifying your decisions regarding the planning, instructional opportunities, and assessment types used. Reflect mainly on the process of preparing/choosing assessments and providing accommodations. Explain how the plan is designed to meet the needs of students at varying levels of intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development.
Cite and reference 2-3 scholarly articles.
Submit the lesson plan and the reflection as one deliverable.