Cross-curricular project brochure for families
Cross-Curricular Project Brochure for Families
In the 21st century, scientific and technological innovations have become increasingly important as we face the benefits and challenges of globalization. Science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) is a part of our everyday lives. Exposing students to STEM creates an engaging classroom environment and prepares students for real-world application.
In 250-500 words, create a digital flyer or brochure for the families of the students in the “Class Profile” outlining an upcoming cross-curricular, real-world project you are planning to implement in your classroom that integrates STEM.
The flyer or brochure must include:
· A title for the cross-curricular project.
· A summary of the project that clearly outlines how STEM will be utilized and how the concepts taught can be applied in a real-world setting.
· How students will be assessed.
· Materials the students will use for the project, including any that will be provided and those that could be brought from home.
· How families can support their student in the completion of the project.
The flyer/brochure should be creative, visually appealing, and well organized.