Week 5 discussion question | Article writing homework help
Read White Paper Basics and review the video to answer the following questions
Please answer the following questions:
1. The CANRIGHT document discusses various types of white papers on pages 10-11. As you examine the white paper on autism, what type of white paper would you argue this is, based on the CANRIGHT document information?
2. What is the best aspect of the white paper on autism, and why do you think so? Please write one or two sentences in giving this answer.
3. Read through the Previous Approaches section. Are there areas that would benefit from more research and more citing of sources? If so, provide two areas in the paper that show this need.
4. Please examine the executive summary. What grammar error do you notice in the following text from the executive summary?
People with autism are characterized as having difficulties with speech and social skills, repetitive behaviors or speech, and heightened sensory sensitivity. As seen below in Figure 1, Autism is not just one thing. It is a myriad of components, each exhibiting it’s own set of challenges.
5. Would this white paper benefit from additional graphics? If so, in what part of the paper would you recommend a graphic to help illustrate the point being made?