Point-of-sale (pos) attacks | Information Systems homework help
Suppose you are an information security officer for a consulting firm that implements, secures, investigates, and supports POS for small and medium retail businesses.
Read the article If You Shopped at These 16 Stores in the Last Year, Your Data Might Have Been Stolen. Choose two stores from the list and use the Strayer University Library to research the specific attack or breach.
Write a 3–5 page paper in which you:
- Summarize the selected attacks, providing details on the breaches’ effects.
- Identify the common purpose of attacks on POS systems.
- Assess how and why these POS systems have become a prime target for hacking groups.
- Examine the forensics challenges that exist for investigations on POS systems.
- Integrate into the assignment at least three quality professional and/or academic resources, written within the past five years.
- Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- One of your resources may be the provided article.