Incident specific annex (mass casualty incident specific annex)
Mass Casualty Incident Specific Annex
Your annex should:
- Identify the departments and agencies designated to perform response and recovery activities and specifies tasks they must accomplish
- Outline the integration of assistance that is available to local jurisdictions during disaster situations that generate emergency response and recovery needs beyond what the local jurisdiction can satisfy
- Specify the direction, control, and communications procedures and systems that will be relied upon to alert, notify, recall, and dispatch emergency response personnel; warn the public; protect residents and property; and request aid/support from other jurisdictions and/or the Federal Government (including the role of the Governor’s Authorized Representative)
- Provide coordinating instructions and provisions for implementing Mutual Aid Agreements (MAAs)
- Describes the logistical support for planned operations.
Write a minimum of 2 pages on the function and its contents. You may reference CPG101 Appendix C and other agencies documents as reference but you must write your Annex for Bobsville specifically.
Please create your response in a Microsoft word document, and upload as an attachment for submission. Pages are to be double-spaced utilizing Verdana 12 point font text and 1 inch margins. The page requirements are exclusive of your reference list and cover page.
Please view attachments